Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Why can't every day be flat like this?!?!?!

I had to go pick up my test pot that had been in the water over a week due to bad weather.  The day I dropped it, the following day forecast was for one foot seas and it turned ugly in a hurry!

Went to work early.  Got off at 4:30pm.  Left the house at 5:30pm.  Made the 6:30 tunnel.  In the water by 7pm.  Land ho! at 8:05 pm.  Easily made the 9pm tunnel.  back at home at 10:10pm since traffic was delayed due to a train coming through the tunnel.  Despite the long soak and no bait, I had three shrimp! That's three more than I expected!

it was a super light mist and a tiny bit of rain.  But it felt warm and there was ZERO wind!  Wow.  Of course it happens on the day I can't spend any time out there.  Mother Nature is TEASING ME!!!!!

No comments: